The Only Volunteer Management Program You’ll Ever Need
Volunteer Profile Capture
All sort-able data in reports:
Name, Email, Emergency contact
Username, Update-able password, Corporate Affiliation, Team, Languages. Waiver, Photo upload, Shirt Size, Gender, and Age
Track Volunteer Alignment with Organizations
Many sponsoring organizations want to track their employees who have signed up for events. VoMa provides the names, emails and number of volunteers from each organization
Online check-in eliminates the need for spreadsheets and saves time. It also shows event managers how many volunteers have not yet checked-in.
Social Media Contests
Instagram contests encourage volunteers to upload their favorite volunteer photos and videos. The volunteer with the most likes wins a sponsor prize – BUT – they must volunteer to receive their prize
24/7 Online Support
24/7 online support for volunteers is managed in the US and is personable. VoMa cares about the volunteers and knows happy users are the best advertisers in the world.
No more slowing down volunteer registration by requiring them to sign paper waivers at registration time. VoMa captures waiver signature at time of online registration
Dynamic, custom reporting
- Real Time Information for Event Directors and Volunteer Managers
- Volunteer Signup Report (downloadable)
- What % of each shift and role is filled
- List of volunteers for each shift and role
- Volunteers by role for contact Ex: role specific announcements such as orientation
- Organizations volunteer signup report
- Team Signup
- Dynamic information from profile Ex: How many woman between the ages of 25 and 40 speak Spanish. Any information captured in profiles can be queried. (downloadable)
Download reservation to calendar
Email volunteers directly from portal
VoMaSmart, through our partner NCSI Background Screening Solutions, offers the most secure background screening services available.
VoMaSmart customers will benefit by free portal setup with NCSI.
Once a volunteer is cleared your organization will know, through access to your NCSI portal, and be able to approve that volunteer on the VoMaSmart portal prior to volunteer shift/role registrations.